Boomerangs are mini video loops that “boomerang” back and forth through the moment. Boomerang makes everyday moments fun and unexpected and its very popular with the Instagram user. Boomerang shoots a burst of 10 photos to create the magic. and now with the Instagram music sticker you can multiple the fun of the moment, Share it on Instagram or save your video to your camera roll to share later.
To add Music to a Boomerang video follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Swipe right to open the camera.
- Tap on the “Boomerang” button at the bottom right corner.
- You have the option to choose a camera filter, select the camera you want to use for Boomerang.
- Tap the “Shutter” button.
- When Boomerang is done, Tap on the square sticker button at top of the screen.
- Tap on the music sticker, and music library will open.
- Look for your song through the selection, you can use the search fetcher to find your desired song and listen the song before adding it to story just Tap the play button to the right.
- Once you find your song Tap on it
- Now you can see a thumbnail of the song above your video. Tap on the music sticker to change the display type, you can drag the thumbnail on the screen place where ever you want it, use zoom it or zoom out finger gesture to change the thumbnail size. at the top of screen you can tap on color button to change the thumbnail color.
- Once you’re done, tap the “send” button right corner of the screen.
- The Boomerang will then appear in your story with the music.