Boomerangs are mini video loops that “boomerang” back and forth through the moment. Boomerang makes everyday moments fun and unexpected and its very popular with the Instagram user. Boomerang shoots a burst of 10 photos to create the magic. Share it on Instagram or save your video to your camera roll to share later.
To create a Boomerang video follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Swipe right to open the camera.
- Tap on the “Boomerang” button at the bottom right corner.
- You have the option to choose a camera filter, select the camera you want to use for Boomerang.
- Tap the “Shutter” button.
- When Boomerang is done, you have the option to do further editing.
- Once you’re done, tap the “send” button right corner of the screen.
- The Boomerang will then appear in your story.